Sunday, October 13, 2013

Kindles Sleeves are Now Available

I have finally settled on the pattern I like best for the Kindle E-reader sleeves.  These are sized to fit the Kindle keyboard which measures 7 1/2 inches long, 4 7/8 inches wide, and approximately 1/4 inch thick.  If your e-reader is near or just under that size it will fit.

These are made of a nice soft, acrylic yarn, with a vintage button used for the flap closure.  They can be machine washed and dried as needed.

I will ship them to any US destination for $14.95 including postage.

Just send me an email letting me know what color (or colors if you want more than one color) you want, and which style you prefer, center button, or side button, and your shipping address.  I will send you a propay invoice where you can pay with credit card.  Upon notice of paid invoice I will ship the e-reader sleeve.  If you prefer to pay with money order let me know, and I will email you the mailing address to send the money order to.

style 1

style 2


No comments:

Post a Comment