Thursday, February 7, 2013

Coming Soon

At some point over the next few weeks, I hope to post some of the items I make, with a link to purchase them through propay on them.  I am doing this, as  I hope to open my own website at some point within the next two years, getting away from paying others to host the items on their sites, there by keeping more of my hard earned money in my pocket.

Because this will take cash to create the type of website I want, I need to generate cash.  So hopefully, this will be an additional source of income.

Among the items I hope to start listing here are ereader sleeves, headbands, and lipbalm cozies.







So check back in a week or so, to see what I've had a chance to list.  Maybe you'll even find something your interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment