Monday, November 7, 2011

Crafting a Handmade Christmas

As with most years, Christmas presents will be a mixture of hand crafted and store bought gifts.  For my brother-in-law, nephew, sister-in-law, and mother they will be gift certificates to their favorite stores or restaurants.  This year the hand crafted gifts will go to my brother and sister, as well as both nieces and my youngest nephew.  My brother and sister are both getting afghans (I'm down to the putting together of the pieces so a couple of days straight and they will be finished) My nephew is getting the ski mask with two eye holes and a mouth hole that he wants (Its taken a couple of pro-types but I think I finally have it figured out.) Both nieces are getting hats they picked out, and the oldest will also be getting the large headband with removable flowers (the youngest got her headbands for her birthday).

Next year I'll throw the names in the hat again around the first of January and chose who gets the handmade gifts for 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Last night I got up to pin a star under my top bunk. It stands for Matthew, who's a planet all to himself. In order to get to know that planet you have to do away with rules and prejudices and language, and throw yourself at it without being frightened of traveling through space. Flights to Kilimanjaro
    Cheap Flights to Kilimanjaro
    Cheap Air Tickets to Kilimanjaro

    ReplyDelete