Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another Year Older

Well its official I am now another year older.  Although the running joke in my family is that my Baby Brother is only 18, so that makes me 28, and it shall remain that way until the day I die, then he can have all his missing birthdays back. LOL

But its not all bad, 17 years ago today my Baby Sister gave me the neatest birthday gift, a cute little niece to spoil rotten.  Like I told her when my nephew was born a few years earlier, I will be the baby's favorite aunt, but I won't do diapers, spit up, puke, other bodily fluids, or windows, just not going to happen.  The weird thing is that my niece and nephew are within 10 days of being the exact same age difference as my Sister and I.  The only difference I was born in August 17, and my Sister was born in January 4th, a little over 2 years later, and my Nephew was born January 14th (my Mothers birthday) and my Niece was born August 17, a little over 2 years later.

I am not planning anything special for this birthday, other than spending a quiet evening at home with family and friends.  But then I have never been one for loud parties, so its all good.


No comments:

Post a Comment