Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

May you be better than 2010.

I hope everyone had a good 2010 and that 2011 brings you even better tidings.  Here's to keeping resolutions, ending wars, resounding peace, jobs for those who need them, and generally good feelings all around.  I have decided to make only one resolution this year,  I plan to start and end each day taking a moment to give thanks for the blessings I have been given.  Whether its my health, the reconnection with an old friend, the learning of a new craft, or even completing one of those dreaded works-in-progress that has been hiding for years in the bottom of my closet.  No matter the blessing, whether large or small I am thankful to receive it and recognize it for what it is.

May all of you all receive and recognize all your blessings in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment