Thursday, February 4, 2010

Books Every Crocheter Should Have

Or at least have access to in a public library.  There are a few books that I am always going back to for information, to search or patterns, or just to get inspiration.  One is The Crochet Answer Book. 



Another favorite is Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet.  




I thoroughly enjoy this one everytime I pick it up. 

And my all time favorite  The Ultimate Sourcebook of knitting and crochet stitches


I love this book.  I find myself going to it consistently when searching for new patterns to use in the creation of gifts as well as items to sell.  If  I could only choose one craft book for my library it would be this one. 

Of course there are hundreds more out there that would be welcome in all crocheters libraries.  These are just the three that I find myself reaching for time and time again. 

So how about you?  Do you have a favorite crochet or craft book.

No comments:

Post a Comment