Saturday, January 9, 2010

Showcasing My Newest Creation: Wash Cloth and Soap Saver Gift Set

So today I want to showcase one of my latest additions to my bonanzle booth.  Its a multi colored crocheted wash cloth and soap saver.  The colors are a nice pastel white, pink, and lavender.  Made of 100% cotton yarn in a modified shell stitch for the wash cloth, and rectangular granny square for the soap saver.  Add a nice bar of soap, a cute little basket, maybe some hand lotion; and you have a nice gift for any gift giving occasion.


Have you got a cute creation you would like me to showcase for you?  Email with a brief description, a web address where the item can be found, a picture of the item, and your name.  I hope to feature at least two or three items of my own and others each week.  Please use  "showcase featured blogpost" as your subject line

No comments:

Post a Comment