Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Crunch Time

Well it's that time of year again.  A dozen presents left to finish, and time stretched to the limit.  If you are a crafter, be it crochet, knitting, quilting, etc you know exactly what I mean.  I actually had a handle on the gifts I was creating this year, only two left to do.  Crochet berets for my oldest niece, and my oldest nephews girlfriend.  Then  my youngest niece saw something she liked, and of course her brother MUST have a crafted present as well, so now there are two more gifts to make.   My sister-in-law then mentioned that she would love to buy some of my dishcloths, and potholders to use as tuck ins for the plates of homemade cookies she is giving, just a couple dozen of each.  Thankfully, I have tons of those in stock.  Whenever I am practicing a new stitch I use cotton yarn and make the swatch big enough to use as a dishcloth, and crocheting two together makes a nice thick potholder.  Now as long as my sister and brother don't come up with requests, I should be able to squeeze out the last of the gifts by midnight, Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment