Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hello, and a brief introduction

Let me introduce myself.  I am a 40 something female who loves to crochet, read, write, spend time watching my cats terrorize my dog, and spend time with my family and friends.  I hope to find the time in a very busy schedule to bring you interesting tidbits about the crafting world, as well as cute crafts and craft related items I stumble across when searching the web. 

I am a self described fiber artist / antiques dealer.  I sell the items I create on etsy, bonanzle, and artfire.  I also have a bonanzle booth for my antiques and collectibles.  Do to some family issues I have not been able to spend as much time stocking my booths as I would have liked for the upcoming holiday season.  But then what is life, without a few unexpected twists and turns in it.

I hope all of you will take the time to check back weekly to see what else is new in my little corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment